My Other Sites
- Matlin Software Services
- If you look around Peace Love Kindness you'll see that I ask for no donations. However, I don't get paid for this and do have to earn a living. So if you need a programmer, please visit Matlin Software Services. I have skills related to various Internet technologies as well others related to programming in general; see the site for details.
- My Artwork
- Contains links to view and purchase my artwork; see note above about earning a living.
- Earth Standing Still
- Currently devoted to decreasing use of plastic.
Sites that I visit for information
- A project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. Helping to keep America truthful.
- National Public Radio
- They seem to at least try to be objective.
- "countering rhetoric with reason" - similar to FactCheck.org
- The Yurica Report
- Interesting collection of articles both by the site owner and others, with at least some from well-known publications.
Other organizations that I admire
- Amnesty International
- If we'd only listen...
- Common Cause
- "Holding Power Accountable"
- A remarkable organization and a determined group of people.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Building houses seems like a much better way to help liberate people than destroying houses.
- Good intentions and ideas. Please support them.
- Stop Global Warming
- If we want to end suffering, we have to take care of the Earth.
- True Majority
- People trying to take action for social justice; started by Ben Cohen of Ben and Jerry's.
Organizations that have contacted me
- Pilgrims of Peace
- From their website: "PILGRIMS OF PEACE ORGANIZATION is a very newly established Organization, struggling in a very unique way for Global Peace, Human welfare & Unity, Environment, Animal welfare and Women rights. It will soon send a dedicated team consisting of Seven PILGRIMS (Four Females & Three Males, belonging to different Nations) who will travel around the world on Bicycles, and will deliver the messages of Peace, Unity and work for their Agendas." Recently I received an email from their founder, Dr. M Alam Azaad stating that they are unable to obtain the necessary visas to make their pilgrimage, which of course I don't understand.
- The Child Labor Coalition
- From their home page: "Promoting health, safety, education, and well-being for working minors. Pursuing an end to child labor exploitation."
- QuitDay.org Tobacco Production and Unethical Labor Use
- Related to the above item in spirit. From the site: "Federal law allows anyone above the age of twelve to work on farms, and this fact makes the work a natural target for children of low income families who seek to help their parents financially."